Tuesday, 17 February 2015

My trip to Waiwera Hot Pools by Sean



I went to the hot pools with my dad and aleesha. My aunty chelsea and my cousins cameron and jacob came too. when we got there we had lunch. we had a cake for my birthday and my dads birthday. it was a chocolate mud cake. We put our togs on and sunblock so I didn't get burned. we hopped into the pool and swam around and jumped in the water. We went to heaps of pools and we went into a pool with  a slide. We went in the lazy river. I floated down the stream but then the worker told us to get out because someone pooed in the pool. It was called code brown. we got dressed and went in the car again. 






On the way home we got an icecream and went to the park on the beach and ate our icecreams. I had a rainbow icecream. then we went home. By Sean

4 comments:

  1. i enjoined reading your time at the swimming pool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading about your fun time at the swimming pool that sounds like fun. You had a nice time Sean

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the part about ice creams that day was hot wish i was there

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the part about ice creams that day was hot wish i was there

    ReplyDelete